Monday 24 January 2011

Totally R.A.D.

Lucy: Thanks for helping me design the Reality Alteration Device, big brother, and for being the first test subject.
Bra: To be honest I didn't even think it would work. But I'm totally a bra now!
Lucy: Not just 'now'. The RAD changes all of reality so this is what you've always been. Mum doesn't even remember you. The man you were never existed.
Bra: Whoa. Kinda creepy. So what's the world like without me?
Lucy: Well, I got your bedroom. And mum and dad seem much happier. And that scar on my arm from where you pushed me off my bike when I was 5 is gone. Oh, and in this reality I never promised my brother that I'd turn him back straight away.
Bra: What? But-
Lucy: Actually in this reality I never promised my brother I'd turn him back at all. Enjoy the next few years holding up my boobs. The world is so much better without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment