Sunday 23 January 2011

"Always bring a banana to a party."

Kate: Hehe. I can't wait until Jason sees me tonight. I look good enough to eat.
Sarah: Not yet you don't... *ziiip*
Kate: Huh? Hey! I cant move my arms! W-when did you get so big? P-put me down!
Sarah: I can't just leave a little banana lying around on the floor. Somebody could step on you.
Kate: I'm not a ban- wait, you did this! You swapped my costume for a banana bodysuit! You bitch! Take it off now! No, not like thaaaAARRRHH!


Sarah: Now you look good enough to eat... But I think I'll let you chill in the freezer first. Anyway, I gotta split; the guests'll be here soon and I'm not even in costume yet. Wish me luck with Jason tonight. He's so appealing.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, hope the banana will get a tasty companion soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some fun puns and I loved the doctor who reference.

    ReplyDelete